The Importance of Early Childhood Education in Peoria IL
The first few years of a child’s life are crucial to molding your children’s behaviors and influences. What your kids learn from when they’re born until kindergarten will assist them throughout their education and well into life. Thus, finding the right educators for early childhood education in Peoria IL is crucial to your child’s success. Allow PALS Praise & Leadership Schools to be your children’s guide throughout those early years of life.
What You Can Expect from Early Education
While teaching your child basic skills is one part of early childhood education, there’s much more your child will learn and develop in their first few years before kindergarten.
- Increased Socialization
- How your child interacts with their peers, other adults and their teachers are heavily based on their first few years of life. Thus, it’s crucial to expose your children to these groups while also teaching them the best manners for communicating with others. This is a significant part of what PALS go through with our students. We help your child become comfortable around others while also fostering respect for boundaries and proper social skills.
- Boost in Confidence
- Another significant component of teaching our students at PALS is positive reinforcement. Encouraging children to keep working hard through self-affirming comments and small rewards helps boost your children’s confidence and self-esteem. However, we are sure to balance confidence with teaching humbleness as well. Overall, increased self-esteem will stay with your child throughout their life.
- A Love for Learning
- All it takes is one bad experience with a teacher or classroom, and your child’s outlook on learning can become sour. However, through early childhood education in Peoria IL, exposing your children to a positive and fun learning environment will affect how they view learning throughout their education. By introducing your children to fun games and activities that also teach valuable lessons, they will come to associate learning with positivity and excitement!
Dedicated Educators and Powerful Learning Tools
At PALS, we make an incredible effort to provide the best early education at every point in their initial development. From infants to toddlers, we foster your children’s growth through pre-K. Furthermore, we employ highly skilled teachers and use proven teaching programs and techniques to further your child’s learning. For example, such programs include:
- Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline
- Don Holdaway’s Foundations of Literacy
- Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory
- HighScope Preschool Program
- And More
Take the proper steps to ensure the best possible early childhood education in Peoria IL for your children; enroll them in PALS Praise & Leadership Schools today! You can contact us at 309-228-2505 (Willow Knolls) or 309-740-4463 (Downtown Peoria) to schedule a tour of our facilities. Also, we are located at 2327 W Willow Knolls Rd, Peoria, IL 61614 and 700 NE Greenleaf, Peoria, IL 61603.