At PAL’s our main focus is on keeping your children in a safe and loving environment. Below are some key points about the steps we take to ensure each and every student is safe.
- The front door is always locked and each person entering the building must have clearance to be there.
- Once you enroll your child, you will be given a code that allows you to check your child in/out and opens the front door with a fingerprint.
- You are also asked to fill out a list of people who have permission to pick your child up.
- We have high fences that surround our outdoor playground, keeping children securely in and other people out.
- Each classroom is equipped with a camera and telephone.
- We also have strict Visitor’s Policies that you should ask about when enrolling your child. Further details of this policy are explained in the Parent Handbook.