Renowned Early Education in Peoria IL
PALS Praise and Leadership Schools use a signature preschool program as part of our acclaimed early education in Peoria IL. As a result, we fill your child’s days with fun and creative lessons that create self-esteem, build character, teach life skills, and impart values. Give us a call today at 309-228-2505 to learn more about two early learning campuses. For your convenience, please review our locations to find one desirable for your family:
Contact us now to discuss the specific needs of your child and family. Also, we encourage you to visit our site where you can find answers to frequently asked questions, set up a campus tour, or read reviews from our satisfied PALS families.
Programs Featured at Our Centers for Early Education in Peoria IL
PALS Praise and Leadership Schools feature special curriculums and activities for different age groups. Consequently, your child gets the tools necessary to become a happy, productive adult. Our early education in Peoria IL utilizes the following programs:
- Infant Day Care – We provide a loving, safe environment that stimulates and engages your baby. As a result, we help your newborn reach all the milestones of their development. Also, we help them find their unique talents, gifts, and encourage a love for learning.
- Toddler Day Care – We incorporate challenging activities and strategies that continues building skills your child will need for advanced education. Plus, our staff teaches mathematics, language, arts, and music.
- Life Skills at the 2s and 3s – Our curriculum includes hands-on activities that teach better communication, problem-solving techniques, and self-improvement. Consequently, your 2- and 3-year-olds develop life skills and positive reinforcement.
- Pre-Kindergarten – Get your child on the fast track to success in school with our prep program that gives them tools and skills to continue development. Also, we include daily activities that develop interpersonal and social skills to help your child interact with peers.
We Provide Safe Early Education in Peoria IL
PALS Praise and Leadership Schools puts a focus on child safety. In fact, we enforce the following safety protocols:
- The front doors of our facilities remain locked. Also, every individual that enters our campus must receive safety clearance to enter our building.
- Upon your child’s enrollment, you get an access code that allows you to drop off or pick up your child. However, the front door requires fingerprint certification.
- We require you to submit a list of people approved to pick up your child. No one else will receive permission to leave with your child.
- Our facilities contain high fences that surround our outdoor playground, keeping children securely in and strangers out.
- We place a camera and telephone in each classroom.
- Our facilities incorporate strict Visitor’s Policies. Please inquire about these policies when enrolling your child or refer to the Parent Handbook.
Enroll your child in innovative programs that help them maximize their potential with our centers for early learning in Peoria IL. Call PALS Praise and Leadership Schools today at 309-228-2505 to schedule a campus tour.