Our Teachers, Extension of Family
We have been in the business of childcare for almost 30 years and some of our teachers have too. We know that dropping your child off at any daycare, childcare, or preschool setting can cause apprehension and anxieties – for both the child and the parent. We help make this transition smoother.
- Our teachers recognize the way you and your child are greeted in the morning makes it easier for you both to start the day with a hug or smile.
- At PALS, we hold the highest standard for our teachers and also require all co-teachers to meet the same qualification. This selectivity, combined with our belief in fostering teachers’ self-development and growth is a big part of PALS’ remarkable staff retention. PALS’ staff turnover rate has always been under 20%.
- PALS provides over 20 hours of continuing education for our staff each year.
- All teachers must also maintain current First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Our Vice President continually updates our curriculum, and we have our own proprietary state-of-the-art database of lesson plans and activities to help ensure that PALS remains at the forefront of education.